Friday, February 6, 2009

I won the golden ticket!

Congratulations to the first 5 peeps to comment on my super awesome home-made present giveaway post! The lucky ladies are:

Super cool SIL Becca
Fashion forward Holly
Sassy Southern Stormy
"Just Janet" Robyn
"Rhinestone Baby" Heather

I'm working on your super awesome home-made stuff and hope to have it finished in about a week. Just sos you all know, I once went to a scrapbook store and I got to do a free page. The woman who was working there told me that there were enough supplies for me to start over if I wanted to. So what I'm sayin' is that I'm not that crafty. Your present may or may not be made with puffy paints. It may or may not be Bedazzled. It may or may not be a boondoggle. I may or may not use the cat hair I collect around my house to knit you a purse. OK - that last one really happened. Not by me, but I saw a lady on TV who worked as a pet groomer and started collecting the cat hairs to knit things out of. Now she takes the hair of deceased cats and dogs and knits them into purses, hats, scarves, etc. for the owners to memorialize their pets. Gross nasty is all I have to say about that.


Thanks for playin', friends!

2 comments:

McCarthas said...

Awesome I love my name you gave me. :)

foreverlaym said...

I guess "rhinestone baby" is better than "ice, ice baby."