I'm going to start a blogging series of reviews of "As Seen on TV" products. All of this started last week when my Spanish teacher showed us a Spanish version of the ShamWow! commercial. Hil-ar-ious! Since then, I've been having dreams about ShamWow! and Billy Mays (may he rest in peace). I've decided to turn my dreams into a reality and try these products out. Walgreens and Wal-Mart both have a substantial section of "As Seen on TV" products, so I'll have these at the ready for review. My list so far includes: Wonder Hangers, ShamWow!, HeelTastic, PedEgg, and maybe the Tospy Turvey Tomato Grower. Have you wanted to try some products but aren't sure if they're worth it? Let me know what your ideas are so I can add them to my review series.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
As Seen on TV
I'm going to start a blogging series of reviews of "As Seen on TV" products. All of this started last week when my Spanish teacher showed us a Spanish version of the ShamWow! commercial. Hil-ar-ious! Since then, I've been having dreams about ShamWow! and Billy Mays (may he rest in peace). I've decided to turn my dreams into a reality and try these products out. Walgreens and Wal-Mart both have a substantial section of "As Seen on TV" products, so I'll have these at the ready for review. My list so far includes: Wonder Hangers, ShamWow!, HeelTastic, PedEgg, and maybe the Tospy Turvey Tomato Grower. Have you wanted to try some products but aren't sure if they're worth it? Let me know what your ideas are so I can add them to my review series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Derek wants a Topsy turvy tomato grower! he loves tomatoes and would probably do all he could to talk me into buying one if we had a spot to put it. I have only seen the commercial maybe once or twice. what is so great about it? Does it produce better tomatoes?
Cool idea! I do want to know about the ShamWow, but I also want to know about that silly putty stuff that supposedly could hang a 50 lb frame or even tow a truck with a broken hitch.... :D What about those little get-out-of-the-shwoer-helpers?
Maybe you could also have other people review items so you don't have to go out and buy all the stuff. What about Perfect Brownie?
Post a Comment