I tried the Heeltastic first with little results. It promises softer, smoother heels & feet in just days. I guess that would depend on how dry, cracked and callused your feet are to begin with. I used it for a week and didn't get any results except for greasy stains on my sheets near the foot of the bed. And the greasy stuff didn't wash all the way out of the sheets. So, Heeltastic's claim that the product is easily absorbed is not totally accurate. It felt really greasy, and there was even a warning that walking on flat surfaces after applying Heeltastic could be dangerous. It did have a nice odor, kind of herby and fresh, and I liked that it came in a stick applicator like deoderant. I hate having to wash my hands after touching my feet, and with this product I didn't have to worry about that. https://www.buyheeltastic.tv/flare/next?tag=osaf&sisearchengine=55&siproduct=affiliate&clearppc=1
Next I tried the PedEgg. I think this is a great product. It's just as effective as paying Asian ladies to shave the calluses with their crazy blades or cheese graters, but not nearly as uncomfortable or expensive. It really did a good job of getting rid of the rough stuff and smoothing out the calluses. It was easy to use, but it promises that it keeps the dead skin in the little receptacle until you're ready to throw it out. Not so. There was a light dusting of dead skin on the carpet after I'd finished. I had to vacuum. And if you tip it the wrong way, all of the stuff comes pouring out of the holes. Not cool. But other than the mess, it worked great. I would suggest using it outside or in the bathtub. http://www.pedeggtv.com/index9.htmlNext I tried using the Heeltastic after I'd used the PedEgg and then putting socks on to keep the greasy stuff on my feet and off of my sheets. I think using the two together is a good combo. The Heeltastic seems to be a little better than lotion at keeping the feet from getting callused again.
So if I were to tell you where to spend your money, I'd say to get the PedEgg instead of the Heeltastic. You can buy replacement blades and other accessories. And I just saw a commercial the other day from Dr. Scholl's and it looks like they've come out with the same thing. I don't know how it compares in price.
PedEgg: A-
$10 at most drug stores
Heeltastic: C+
$10 at most drug stores


2 comments:
Great review. I appreciate the honest facts. Guess what I will be purchasing next payday? The PedEgg. :)
Thanks for the tip. I have been wanting a pedicure but am afraid of used tools. I will have to try this. I am also thinking about trying those things you put in your hair to make it bigger in the back so if you try it out before I do let me know.
Post a Comment