I've found that my days are so full lately with caring for my little one, that I barely have time to shower and brush my teeth. I've had to prioritize things and sometimes neglect some areas so that I can get the things that are the most important finished.
One of the things that I am making time for this year is sending out Christmas cards. Because I'm so limited on time, I need a way to send out cards that is going to be easy and worry-free. I also want my cards to be darling because, well, I'm darling and I need to at least keep up the appearance.
Shutterfly has some really great designs. They are contemporary, clean, beautiful, and totally easy. And what's better than easy? Free. This year, Shutterfly is doing an offer for bloggers to get 50 free cards. That's not going to cover my whole list (Robert's family will take up most of that 50), but that's OK because Shutterfly's prices are way good.
Shutterfly doesn't just do cards, but you can also create things like calendars. I'm going to need one of those to keep up with Maggie's doctor's appointments.
Anyone planning a New Year's bash? I am. In my little girl's nursery. She will definitely be up at midnight to celebrate. Sorry, none of you will be invited to that party. But if I were throwing a party, I would totally get the invitations at Shutterfly.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You're funny, Jen. And Darling. Don't forget darling.
Yay! Glad to see you blogging again. :) You should write adds for Shutterfly or something like that. Gee- I think you just did. And you are getting paid a whole fifty . . . cards!!! I better be on your Christmas card mailing list cause I want to see the adorable card you create using Shutterflys amazingly wonderful and easy to use site. I LOVE SHUTTERFLY! And I love YOU!
What link do you go to to see the info. on the card deal?
Here's the link to get your 50 free cards: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
Post a Comment