Saturday, December 6, 2008

Deck the Halls!

Here's our Charlie Brown tree. It's actually pretty tall, just sparse. We got it at Baum's Christmas Trees. I highly recommend them.



We need to have the obligatory "1st Christmas" ornament.




Below is our mantle. I'm looking for some nice, but inexpensive stocking hooks we can use to hang our stockings. I'm so excited to have a mantle! I've never hung stockings on a mantle before. I also got a really nice garland that looks great on top of the china cabinet. I'm still not done with the decorating, so tune in later.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks pretty! Happy Holidays! Oh, and send me an e-mail with your address in it so I can send you a Christmas card!

Heidi said...

I think I got my stocking hangers at JoAnns. They also have really cute ones at Bed Bath and Beyond. Looks great!

Liz Huntsman said...

Man! I feel like a total slacker! Everyone has their cute Christmas stuff up but me! SO CUTE! (Is your tree real? Do you mind me asking how much it was; we are looking for a tree.) By the way ... I love that picture of Becca and John. SO CUTE!

Katie said...

I saw some hangers at the Dolar Tree by Robert's. They are decent if you don't look too close ;)

JMadd said...

Our tree was $30, but we got it from a guy up the street who sells them in his front yard. He's a lot cheaper than a lot. Let me know if you want his address.

Chit Chatt said...

I'm loving all the decorations, and many of them look very familiar! I can't wait to decorate my house next year!