Friday, December 5, 2008

Gonna Party Like It's Your Birfday!

This is my cute sister-in-law, Becca (the guy is her husband, John, but this post isn't about him 'cuz it's not his birthday). Her birthday was yesterday, December 4. I just love Becca and I wished she lived closer. She is one of the sweetest people I know, and I give her a lot of credit for Robert and I getting married - and she hadn't even met me yet! That's how great she is. I wish her the best year ever! I love you, Becca.

P.S. This is going to be a regular blog series of mine, so drop me a line and let me know when your birthday is.

2 comments:

Karen Decker said...

Jenn- You are SO sweet.
(but we already knew that)
It was a wonderful, unexpected surprise to click on your blog and see Becca's beautiful face. I want to wish her a happy birthday too. All I can say is Aahh. :)

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

This is the COOOOLEST thing ever. Everyone likes shout outs and I was just going along minding my own business when BAM!!! I said to myself, that's my face one someone elses blog. Wow, you just made my day. Thank you. Jen I love you. I am so glad that you married Robert I think that you two were made for each other. Thanks for being in his life. I was talking to him the other day and he told me that he is more attrated to you now then when you two first got married. It could be the new haircut or it could be he has had the opportunity to get to know you a little more and he likes what he sees. You are GRRRReat.