
I had this strange dream the other night that I showed up to my husband's work Christmas party wearing nothing but an oversized Twilight T-Shirt. Well, I was wearing underwear underneath it, but I wasn't wearing shoes or jewelry or anything. And when I say "oversized," I really mean it. It was floor length and the shoulder seams came down past my elbows. I think I was wearing a fat red belt with it, but the details are fuzzy.
I remember feeling awkward that I was wearing this outfit, but no one else seemed to notice. Or they noticed but didn't say anything. Rob says it's almost like the dream where you show up to high school naked. Almost. Except that it is worse because you're wearing only an oversized dork shirt.
What does this mean? Am I having anxiety about what to wear to the party? Do I secretly wish that I owned an oversized Twilight shirt? Please give me your interpretations.


7 comments:
Oh, this is bad, this is very bad. You secretly wish you were a Twilight fan. You know that no one else will have a problem with this desire of yours but you also know that it is a new kind of craze one that we need to protect our daughters and mothers from, this Twilight craze. I suggest you stay far away and stick with a nice sweater or jumper dress for the party. I bet you felt awkward showing up in something that promotes such vulgarity and is full of emotional porn as that book.
No, really I don't have a clue what dreams ever mean. I say you just saw the shirt recently and you feel anxious about what to wear to the party, when you put the two together they created this strange but amusing dream
I think its a sign...you should wear a cobalt blue prom dress just like Bella's with gray legging underneath (I hated those in the movie..way to ruin a perfectly good dress!)and of course Converse tennis shoes and a walking cast. I think you could pull it off waaaayyy better than her!
I never cared for Freud, but I think the main point of your dream was that you are supposed to wear a fat red belt over whatever you end up wearing to the party. Who knows? It might come in handy...
Then again, aren't you happy that you never have to decide who to take to your work Christmas party? That could be the best thing about being married!
You are too funny! I busted out on this one. Nice dream.
Strange. I had the same dream. You were wearing an oversized 'Twilight' tee-shirt cinched at the waist with a bright red belt at the 'Digis' Christmas party. I still can't figure out why I was there. Weird.
I personally would go for the "Team Edward -- Bite Me" t-shirt. Way classier.
Post a Comment