Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hoff a Nice Day!

I'm a sucker for anything David Hasselhoff related. Not in a weird way, I just get such a kick out of all of the Hoff jokes. Like "Don't Hassle the Hoff," "Hoff a Nice Day," "Wax On Wax Hoff." So hilarious! I was inspired by Word to Your Mother to share some of the Hoffness with my loyal readers. Just make sure you're careful when Googleing David Hasselhoff. If you have no stomach for massive amounts of chest hair, stay away.




3 comments:

foreverlaym said...

I was totally in love with The Hoff when Night Rider was on and during the first season or two of Baywatch. But after I saw him singing on the Berlin Wall, I've never been able to look at him the same. Pitty.

Chit Chatt said...

I can't say as though I loved the Hoff during his Night Rider days, but I sure did love his car, Kit! I can't tell you the exact date when my feelings for him grew to the level of love that I have for him right now, but I will tell you that I'm definitely a fan!

Christine said...

Jen, you are American for AWESOME! Thanks for making me laugh.