Remeber when I posted about my nail salon experiences? I saw these pictures on a blog about passive-aggressiveness, and I had to laugh because it's so funny that someone put that on their sign. It's almost like they should all say that, because if I can't get my nails professionally done by Asians, I don't want them done at all.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
omg. best thing i've seen all day!
That's hilarious!
Ind of like when people are like, "I have a Jewish friend," :D funny they would have to point that out! Ha ha. One of my friends had a photo she took somewhere in SLC of a tattoo parlor place that had misspelled words in the store front sign thing--and she was like yeah, not getting a tat there! :D
HAHAHA!!!! I love it!
I would definitely get my pedicure there since they would use the razor thingie on my heels. And they SOOOOO need it right now. "You wan French pedicure? Cost you extra ten dollah."
Magic Nail, wha you wan? Nail. Just one. I finally got a pedicure here in Colorado, and they are SO not as good as Tami!
Hahaha!
heheheheheh :)
You always give me something to laugh about. Thanks! My blog is as boring as can be. Your? Hilarious!
Post a Comment