I love me some Joaquin Phoenix! Walk the Line, anyone? So I was terribly disappointed to see his appearance on Late Night with David Letterman. It's awkward, painful and downright disappointing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love me some Joaquin Phoenix! Walk the Line, anyone? So I was terribly disappointed to see his appearance on Late Night with David Letterman. It's awkward, painful and downright disappointing.
5 comments:
Remember when Garth Brooks was Chris Gaines? Yeah, me too. I was seriously just reading another blog that also talked about Joaquin, and she said the same thing! Yeah, I think he was walkin' the line and just fell right off.
Okay, that was just freaky. To be honest, I've never been a big fan of the guy. That was just painful to watch. Was it for real? I just kept thinking to myself, "they had to have planned this." Do we think he's starting to go the way of his brother?
Wow ... just ... wow.
He's like one of those kids who gets picked last for kickball.
Of course, I was one of those kids, so I probably shouldn't talk ...
That is awesome! It has to be planned! How did he not get offended by Letterman if he wasn't? Right????? Either that or he was SO high.
Yeah, what was up with that? I felt bad for guy, I don't think it was staged...I think he was on something and Letterman didn't quite know what to do. The audience didn't help either. Anyway, it was freaky.
Post a Comment