Wow! Overreact much?
Insane in the membrane.She probably calls 911 all the time."I need the police. The dryer ate one of my socks.""Send the fire department. I can't reach the peanut butter on the top shelf."I could go on.
Apparently, when you want a 10-piece, you REALLY want a 10-piece. That's how I feel about the McRib. Gotta' have one. Now. They better not tell me they're out after I pay for one.HAH! The word verification is "hasta." I think that's funny.
"Hi, Chris Bush. I was just wondering, as my home teacher, would you please go get me some chicken nuggets?" :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! Overreact much?
Insane in the membrane.
She probably calls 911 all the time.
"I need the police. The dryer ate one of my socks."
"Send the fire department. I can't reach the peanut butter on the top shelf."
I could go on.
Apparently, when you want a 10-piece, you REALLY want a 10-piece. That's how I feel about the McRib. Gotta' have one. Now. They better not tell me they're out after I pay for one.
HAH! The word verification is "hasta." I think that's funny.
"Hi, Chris Bush. I was just wondering, as my home teacher, would you please go get me some chicken nuggets?" :)
Post a Comment