He is getting so big! We went to Tooele for the rodeo-we'll have to add it to our book
Sweet, I love the hoodie and gun, it looks like there is a skull on the front of it.
He just cracks me up! I definitely think I might need to see him again soon!
I think the hoodie makes him look more fierce! What a sweet picture!
jenn--this is karen axelgard! i was on katie miller's blog and saw a comment from you... how are you? i would love to catch up :o)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is getting so big! We went to Tooele for the rodeo-we'll have to add it to our book
Sweet, I love the hoodie and gun, it looks like there is a skull on the front of it.
He just cracks me up! I definitely think I might need to see him again soon!
I think the hoodie makes him look more fierce! What a sweet picture!
jenn--this is karen axelgard! i was on katie miller's blog and saw a comment from you... how are you? i would love to catch up :o)
Post a Comment