What makes me giggle the most about this is that where I live every bumper sticker is extolling his virtues. The Bay Area is like that. One thing I won't miss when we move.
Jen if you are going down take me with you. I might not be sending "fishy" emails, I wouldn't know what to say but I will tell you I don't like his Obama plan. I wish they would better inform me what he plans to do and how he plans on doing it. Thank you for the laugh. I like that man's bumper sticker.
2 comments:
What makes me giggle the most about this is that where I live every bumper sticker is extolling his virtues. The Bay Area is like that. One thing I won't miss when we move.
Jen if you are going down take me with you. I might not be sending "fishy" emails, I wouldn't know what to say but I will tell you I don't like his Obama plan. I wish they would better inform me what he plans to do and how he plans on doing it. Thank you for the laugh. I like that man's bumper sticker.
Post a Comment