Thursday, December 3, 2009

Am I the Only One?

Anyone else tired of hearing about?:





Just wondering.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I am so sick of hearing esp. about the first one. It is totally working in their favor to be so much on the news - I have no doubt it excites them to have their 15 minutes of fame! And Tiger Woods - are there role models left out there in the world for these kids?

Casey&Mal said...

Totally. The third one for me...I liked her at first, but combined with her daughter's baby daddy, her new book and rumored talk show hosting...I'm totally sick of seeing it.

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

I am tired of it all.

Cheryl said...

YES! I really didn't miss hearing or watching the news while we were gone at all. Especially with stories like these ones that are constantly talked about all day long!

Karen Decker said...

I don't even have TV and I hear about it. I am going to find some good 'dirt' on someone today and blog about it.

katieo said...

ye-e-e-e-e-esssss. So over all of them.