First of all, I am an idiot. I cannot figure out how to add more than 5 pictures at a time, so nothing is in chronological order. Newest stuff is basically first, but not really. Here are the last 11 months of Maggie's life summed up in pictures. And secondly, news announcement... Maggie is walking! Well, I say that 8 steps in a row is walking. She still prefers to crawl, but I'm counting every step as "walking."

Aug. 6, 2011 - Aunt Stacy got married to Evan Faust in the Los Angeles Temple

July 4, 2011 - Maggie pointing at something she likes in the Provo 4th of July parade

July 3, 2011 - Firepower! Maggie loved the fireworks. She "oohed" and "aahed" for Stadium of Fire and clapped her hands when we went to Aunt Karen's house to light these

June 30, 2011 - Naked alert! This girl can't wait to get in the tub.

June 22, 2011 - A face that only everyone can love.

June 17, 2011- We entered Maggie in the Freedom Festival Baby Contest. She didn't win. Don't get me started.

June 6, 2011 - Maggie's first time in the pool. She loves to splash and kick her legs.

May 29, 2011 - Not into sweet potatoes.

May 10, 2011- The first time that Maggie got on her hands and knees and started rocking back and forth. And, yes, those are my underwear. Don't worry, they'd been decommisioned.

May 4, 2011 - Maggie loves to do whatever her daddy does.

Apr. 26, 2011 - Papa Wayne gave Maggie a taste of a fresh orange from his yard. She won't eat any other kind. Like that grass? It's fake.

Apr. 24, 2011 - Easter Day. I love how Maggie sticks her tongue out like that. I can't figure out how she smiles and does that at the same time. This grass is not fake.

Apr. 19, 2011 - Maggie wouldn't eat rice cereal like normal babies. Yogurt was one of the first things she would eat consistently, and started to say "num, num, num" while she ate it. To this day, if she sees yogurt on the counter, she won't eat anything else you try to give her.

Mar. 27, 2011 - This little one has always enjoyed her baths. Her favorite thing to do it suck on the washcloth. We now bathe her in the regular tub and she has learned how to turn on the cold water and play with the stopper. She gets so excited that she will step out of her clothes willingly and try to climb in the tub.

Mar. 29, 2011 - I thought it was hilarious to put my glasses on her and make her go cross-eyed.

Apr. 5, 2011 - Robert gave her a piece of paper to play with. She was in heaven!

Apr. 11, 2011 - The best $30 I ever spent! The only way I could take a shower without Maggie freaking out was if I put her in this bouncer outside the bathroom door so that she could see where I was. The best part: the hysterical laughs she would let out when I opened the shower curtain. Thanks for making mommy feel good about her appearance.

Apr. 14, 2011 - Sitting on her own. Don't tell Papa that is a boy's outfit.
Nov. 12, 2010 - I'm not sure whose child this is. My sister thinks she looks like
Vern Troyer. I think she looks a little like her Grandma L in this picture.

Jan 13, 2011 - We would swaddle Maggie at night and then find her like this when she'd wake up. We called her "Little Houdini."

Jan 24, 2011 - Maggie has a ready smile and laugh. This is about the time that her personality started to shine through.

Feb 14, 2011 - My blue-eyed Valentine!
Feb 17, 2011 - My sad attempt at getting a picture of Maggie's first tooth. For the record, she now has the front four teeth on the top and bottom, a bottom molar on the right, and she's in the process of cutting the bottom left molar and canine.
6 comments:
I absolutely adore the guitar playing photo! Great job at posting the pics!!!!! Thanks for sharing them.
what a joy!
Yay for pictures!! Looks like you are really enjoying being a mommy!
I love seeing her grow. I don't get to see that since we are too far away. Thank you for sharing.
Aunt Diane
Glad to see some pictures, she's adorable!
Cute shots. So fun to catch up on Maggie's development. I agree that posting many pictures is a big pain. You can click on them and drag them one at a time to change the spot, but that takes time.
Post a Comment