I'm taking a cue from my friend, Katie, and writing about some things I'm grateful for since I feel like I've done a whole bunch of complaining posts lately. I am grateful for:1) Fingernails - I dropped a tuna lid in the drain today and my fingernails were the only thing that could pry it out
2) Band-Aids - I sliced my finger open while loading the dishwasher and the Band-Aid brand flexible fabric bandage came in handy

3) Water - I love my morning shower!
4) That there are only 67 days left until I get married
5) That I'm even getting married
6) That I'm marrying a wonderful man who loves me mucho
7) That I'm marrying a man that I love mucho
8) My nephew - he is such a positive little guy, even though he split his lip clear up to his nose, he can still find something positive about the situation
9) Senior citizens - they know a lot of stuff and have been through even more and they can share their lessons with us younger folk



2 comments:
So much to be grateful for!
:) I enjoyed your gratitude thoughts, I need to do that more as well.
Post a Comment