Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Line upon Line

Barfing. At. My. Desk.

http://www.lineuponlinecards.com/

The line needed to be drawn a lot further away from this.

5 comments:

Christine said...

They were pretty but oh so cheesy. The song in the background really added to the ambiance of the whole site. :)

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

yeah. i was cracking up with the music.

you've got to look at this as a satire. otherwise it really will make you barf. I bet she's making some good moola on a) people who think it is funny and want to give it as a joke (like I'm now considering for your wedding gift :) ) and b) for people who actually would buy these for real. whaaa!

Awallz said...

These cards are great. Can't imagine that I would use any; however, they are funny. I like the one near the end about not having kids after 35, hilarious. I like it because I'm from a large family.

Katie said...

Whoa! Got your invitation BTW-so cute!!!

Heidi said...

I'm going to give you the card that says...Just Married, Now go multiply and replenish the earth!