I don't know what that means, but I do know that I love 30 Rock! I can't believe that I am so late in jumping on the bandwagon for this brilliant show. I spent my Christmas vacation watching season 1 (thank you Netflix!) and now I'm waiting for a better Internet connection so I can start season 2. I was hoping I could get caught up, but, alas, I didn't have the time to do it all in 1 week.
I wanted to post pictures of some of my favorite moments, but Blogger isn't letting me download photos right now.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
welcome to the fold, jmadd! we are happy to have you in our midst.
Well, I can't say as I've ever seen a full episode of 30 Rock, but I finally did confess to Mark that I like House. You should put it on your Netflix list.
I love Shark Week! Haven't ever seen 30 Rock -- not interested. Alec Baldwin is a punk!
Post a Comment