Monday, June 1, 2009

An All New Low

For some reason I've been watching TV a lot more than normal. I noticed last week when I was watching Cash Cab that the guys from The Deadliest Catch were contestants. I thought it was so neat. And then I saw a commercial for just about the coolest thing ever. Will Ferrell was going to be a guest on Man vs. Wild. What has my life come to that I'm planning my schedule around what is coming up on TV?

And then on Saturday I spent all day watching the National Spelling Bee. How do they come up with these words? And why are these kids so obsessed with spelling? Anyway, those are just my two cents on that.

But here's my all new low... I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here! Did I really just watch that for an hour? I need a hobby!

9 comments:

McCarthas said...

Amen on all of that. Will on Man vs Wild is going to be the best though I think. :)

Katie said...

How do I check you out? And I love the spelling bee!

Christine said...

I love Cash Cab!! And I would totally watch the National Spelling Bee. Maybe we should get a hobby together. :)

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

I am with you on the hobby thing. I watch way to much TV. I miss you. To bad we don't live closer we could watch TV together.

Karen Decker said...

You can always do scrapping w/me. That is when I don't have some major distraction going on.

Chit Chatt said...

I still need to watch the Man vs. Wild episode. I'm with you on the spelling bee. I was so caught up in the whole thing as well that I even blogged about it!

foreverlaym said...

That's one big difference between you and me -- Will Ferrell on Man vs. Wild is a reason for you to watch it and it's a reason for me NOT to.

I'm right there with you on the spelling me, though.

Jim and Becky said...

*sniff* I would love to have cable to watch... :( I rely solely on hobbies to keep me occupied...and it gets old sometimes. What I wouldn't give for some mindless entertainment every now and then.

Unknown said...

Nice. But spelling be, really? :D