Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Cookie Time

Dear Girl Scouts,

Do you remember when my husband and I bought 89 boxes of cookies from you last year? Yeah, me too. We still have a box of Chalet Creams in the cupboard, so I think about that a lot. I don't want to repeat that situation this year, so please stay away from my door. Wait, what's this I hear about you peddling your goods online this year? That's so not fair. You make things too easy... er, hard for me.

Respectfully,

Jenny from the Block

6 comments:

Christine said...

I wish they'd come to my house. I don't even think we have a troop out here. :(

Karen Decker said...

MMmmmmm! Samoas!

Casey&Mal said...

They never come to my house! As creepy as it sounds, I have to track those little scouts down to buy my cookies....AMEN for cookies online!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Yikes! I'm on a no sugar diet! How am I going to resist girl scout cookie season!

Chit Chatt said...

Dear girl scouts,

Don't stop by Jen's house, but please stop by mine! I'm currently craving those delicious samoa cookies!

foreverlaym said...

Thin Mints. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .