There are 22 lightbulbs in one room... some of them halogen.
The TV helps create some heat, too... When all of the lights and TV are on, the temperature in the room raises by about 8 degrees.
COOL!
your place looks good. I haven't seen it all painted and cute yet, but I really like it, especially the ceiling.
Wow, that is crazy, but nice too right :)I just came across your blog somehow. Just like meeting other moms and reading about their lives, so I decided to follow your blog as well.
I was thinking that it got pretty hot in your house from all the lights during my last visit there. Hey, it must save on gas during the winter!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
COOL!
your place looks good. I haven't seen it all painted and cute yet, but I really like it, especially the ceiling.
Wow, that is crazy, but nice too right :)
I just came across your blog somehow. Just like meeting other moms and reading about their lives, so I decided to follow your blog as well.
I was thinking that it got pretty hot in your house from all the lights during my last visit there. Hey, it must save on gas during the winter!
Post a Comment