
I have a new hero! Her name is Nigella Lawson and I want to be just like her when I grow up. I was flipping channels the other day and saw this amazing chocolate cake. I was stopped dead in my tracks because, as many of you know, I have been in search of the perfect chocolate cake recipe for years. I'm pretty sure that this cake is going to be it. So, after getting over the initial shock of how beautiful and fantastic the cake was, I noticed the woman making it. I wish I had hair like that, and although I am proud to be an American, I wish I had a British accent. OK, so I can't be Nigella, but I can always hope, right?


1 comment:
Oh that is cute. : ) you are great the way you are and it is okay to admire others.
Post a Comment