There was a post on "Stuff White People Like" recently that talked about how white people live to find grammatical and spelling errors. I can't speak for my other white brothers and sisters, but I know that I sure do. I was reading CNN this morning, catching up on the daily news, when I came across this error:
"More than 100 children escaped injure when workers at the Windmill Daycare hustled them to a bank across the street, where they rode out the storm in the bank's vault, CNN affiliate KUSA-TV of Denver reported."
The thrill I feel is even more amplified because the mistake was made by a major news outlet! Yes!
To read the original post, go to http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/. It's #99.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sadly because I absorb bad writing all day more and more errors are seeping into my own writing! And our school newspaper, yeah, well, I'm the teacher, I blame the errors on the students! :)
Post a Comment