skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jenny from the Block
Monday, May 5, 2008
Project Runway's Tim Gunn Chimes in on Polygamist Fashion
OK... I know it's almost like I'm beating a dead horse, but I just can't get enough of this. This little video clip of Mo Rocca interviewing Tim Gunn is HI-larious!
http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2008/04/30/tim-gunns-guide-to-polygamist-style/
1 comment:
Heidi
said...
So funny and so sad all at the same time.
May 6, 2008 at 12:01 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Belong to
You Should Be Reading This
The Family Magazine
SEEING THE EVERYDAY
This ain't your mama's soup! Or is it?
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
2010
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(90)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(119)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(14)
Smart Cookie/Not a Smart Cookie
Blog Stalking
So You Think You Can Drink
Thoughts on a Tuesday Afternoon
Go ahead, make my day!
Right place, right time
Oh, thank heaven...
I don't like Jack Johnson
So long, farewell...
They're Ronald Reagan's Favorite Treat
Clumsy
The Tide pen does not work. And it smells like bel...
The Latest and Greatest
Project Runway's Tim Gunn Chimes in on Polygamist ...
►
April
(23)
►
March
(8)
1 comment:
So funny and so sad all at the same time.
Post a Comment