Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged... Brought to You by the Number 5

Things I did today:
1) Woke up at 5:15 am to Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl" playing loudly in some part of my house (not happy).
2) Ran out of clean towels, so I did a load of laundry when I woke up at 5:15 am.
3) Worked hard to finish stuff up at work before the end of the month.
4) Plan on going to the gym after work.
5) Plan on spending quality time with my honey after the gym.

Snacks I enjoy:
1) Smoked gouda with apples ("Gouda's my favorite!").
2) Hummus on crackers
3) Almonds
4) Churros
5) Carrots

Five things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1) Pay off debt.
2) Buy a huge, awesome house that cleans itself.
3) Travel the world.
4) Invest it in property and buy stock in companies like Pepsi because, apparently, Pepsi is very big in China, and China is where it's at.
5) Donate some to charity.

Five places I've lived:
1) Los Angeles, CA
2) Provo, UT
3) Dusseldorf, Germany (but only temporarily for work)
4) Don't have a 4th
5) Don't have a 5th

Five jobs I've held:
1) Office assistant for an oral surgeon (gross!)
2) Custodial at BYU's Heritage Halls
3) Jamba Juice
4) Nanny
5) Too many more to list

Five things people don't know about me:
1) I like the smell of skunk.
2) Back in the day when 21 Jump Street was all the rage, I planned to marry Johnny Depp.
3) I love the 80s and sometimes wish we could go back. Ronald Reagan was president, gas was cheap, and hair was big. Good times.
4) I wish I were bootylicious like Beyonce.
5) There was this one time, I stayed up way past midnight.

Five people I tag:
1) Mal
2) Chit Chatt
3) Forever Laym
4) Tenth in line
5) Melissa

3 comments:

Katie said...

Jamie can't smell skunk!

Christine said...

I love the homage to "That Thing You Do"! I wonder how many people got that?

Casey&Mal said...

Haha! You are too funny Jen...skunk? Really? Why don't you like the smell of Tide Pen?