Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Tag

This "tag" sounds like fun. Here's how to play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Jen, so many memories . . . of course the ones already posted on Mine and Christine's blogs, and another favorite would have to be when we woke up so early to hear Barbara Bush speak at UVSC and as I went to your room to pick you up, you had just rolled out of bed. I said that we needed to leave in 5 minutes and you stood there for about about a minute repeating, "I can do this, I can do this". And we made it! Then bleachers folded on us . . . so great!

Christine said...

So hard to choose! Something fun was always going on with the "California girls" who "know how to party" (think rap when you read that last line). Some of my fondest memories were while we were making that movie for our English final and when we would go to dances as a group when the freshie boys asked us in entertaining ways. Do you remember when Shane asked me out? UGH! And when Aaron Rife slid across the dance floor on his knees like the guy in Strictly Ballroom? Also, I can never hear that
80's song that goes " . . . and talk about the weather" without thinking about you and your crush.

Katie said...

If you need to fix your couch . . . DON'T ASK SHANE!!!!

McCarthas said...

Okay, so one is at the BRG when we would always go to the "7" and the guys would say "Would you like ketcup on your fresh bakery item" I loved that.