|
 |
|  | I will marry Robert. | |
|   | After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Los Angeles, CA in our fabulous House. | |
|  | We will have 22 kid(s) together. | |
|   | Our family will zoom around in a Silver Honda Civic. |
|
 | I will spend my days as a Being Fabulous, and live happily ever after. | |
|
 |
|
5 comments:
Who needs MASH. I could have guessed all that!
That is way fun :)
I totally cheated and put Robert's name in all of the spaces for my crushes. But I guess it's not really cheating if he is my only crush other than Daniel Craig, Patrick Dempsey, and Jeff Bridges (don't ask).
haha. I'm glad to not be the only one who put the same name over and over again in the crushes spot!
Love MASH! I need to try this one as well! ANd who cares if you cheated on the crush's name! LOL.
Post a Comment