Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crazy Eights!

I got tagged one more time...

Eight TV Shows I Love to Watch (in no particular order)
1. Dawg the Bounty Hunter
2. Gilmore Girls
3. SYTYCD
4. The Office
5. Barefoot Contessa
6. Lost
7. CSI
8. Anything on the E! Channel

Eight Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Went to the doctor and got some antibiotics for my sinus infection
2. Went to work
3. Ran out of Kleenex
4. Did the dishes
5. Drove up the canyon with Rob to look at the leaves
6. Helped Rob bring his old bed over to the Deckers
7. Visited with the Deckers
8. Went to bed early ;)

Eight Favorite Places to Eat (in no particular order)
1. Red Robin
2. Gloria's Little Italy
3. Magleby's Fresh
4. Zupa's
5. Mimi's Cafe
6. Bombay House
7. Thai Village
8. Kneader's

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Going to Disneyland at Thanksgiving
2. Getting my hair cut
3. Getting my brows waxed
4. My husband coming home from work and school late tonight
5. Getting laundry done
6. Getting all of the presents put away and the house cleaned
7. Robyn and Jane coming back from St. George
8. Heidi, Allison, and Krystal getting married (I've put all of you on my prayer roll for people I want to have awesome things happen to)

Eight Things on My Wish List
1. A new couch
2. A dishwasher
3. More cabinet and counter space
4. A full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep
5. A temple sealing for my parents
6. A good hair day
7. Harsher punishment for parole violators
8. World peace

People I tag
1. Karen
2. Becca
3. Stormy
4. Krystal

3 comments:

Christine said...

Ha ha! Nice nod to Miss Congeniality in #7 and #8. You're funny!

Heidi said...

Wow! I made your list too!

Awallz said...

Umm, a few things for me to always remember. And a few I didn't know. I love you, Jen.