I did not see this article posted here before I posted it to facebookie. I totally would have cited you. Amazing that we run in the same circles, though on diff continents! You coming for a visit-visit? Be advised: we have no good mexican food. We have to make it all from scratch. :(
I should check you blog for inspiration before posting anything to the web! ;)
2 comments:
Good stuff! My husband loves OSC's articles. He has written a few more on this topic.
I did not see this article posted here before I posted it to facebookie. I totally would have cited you. Amazing that we run in the same circles, though on diff continents! You coming for a visit-visit? Be advised: we have no good mexican food. We have to make it all from scratch. :(
I should check you blog for inspiration before posting anything to the web! ;)
Post a Comment