Monday, January 12, 2009

Husband Tag

I was tagged by Christine to answer some questions about my husband. BTW - the picture to the left is the one that Mark took with his cell phone and said, "wanna go on a date with this guy?"

Rob's 5 Favorite things that he loves:
1. Me
2. Popcorn
3. World of Warcraft
4. Whole milk
5. Rich Dad - Robert Kiyosaki


5 Things on His T0-do list
1. Move his bike into the back room
2. Switch from a Thursday to a Tuesday class
3. Get out of the rat race
4. Buy his wife a birthday present
5. Look at 100 investment properties

5 Snacks he loves
1. Popcorn w/butter
2. Nuts
3. Popcorn w/yeast flakes and butter
4. Lorna Doones
5. Popcorn w/caramel
The man loves him some popcorn!

5 Facts you may not know
1. He served a mission in New England
2. He went to the FBI Academy... once, to use the bathroom. J/K! he got sent there for work to do some stuff to their shooting targets.
3. He cooks wicked good
4. He doesn't like to drive
5. He's the Unit Commissioner for the Scouts in our stake

5 Places he has lived
1. Orem, UT/Provo, UT
2. Massachusetts
3. Maine
4. New Hampshire
5. Vermont

5 Quirky things about him
1. He rotates his socks in the drawer so they get worn evenly and will all need to be replaced at the same time
2. He watches movies with the subtitles on
3. He likes to drink milk out of a metal cup
4. He reads instructions
5. He always rolls up his long sleeves, except for Sunday when he's wearing a white long-sleeved shirt to church.

5 People I Tag
1. Heather L.
2. Robyn C.
3. Stormy
4. Karen D.
5. Becca

12 comments:

Hane-nahMarie said...

Well now I feel like I sat at the same table as you and your husband at the Holiday dinner.
Oh and I can't tell you how much i love that you know about the European Taylor shop. that really made my day.

Katie said...

SO did he not know that picture was being taken of him? That is great!

Chit Chatt said...

That is the best picture ever! I'm so proud of Mark for taking it without Rob knowing!

kenzor said...

You will score major points with him if right before you start some big project you yell out "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOY JENNNNNNNNNNNNNKINNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!"

Cheryl said...

I didn't know he went to New England on his mission, that's wicked awesome! :) What parts of Maine was he in?

JMadd said...

He doesn't get why Leroy Jenkins is funny. I get it and I don't even play WOW.

foreverlaym said...

I'm dumb. There's a state called New England?

Christine said...

I think my favorite part of this tag is hearing the wives spill the beans about their husband's quirks. Men are silly.

McCarthas said...

That is a cool picture, I think that is so cute. I am so glad that you said yes :) Oh and Leroy Jenkins is funny, you have to watch the video.

Casey&Mal said...

So the sock thing is hilarious! And first, WHOLE MILK???? Second, out of a METAL CUP???? I cannot drink my milk out of anything but a plastic cup...even paper ones freak me out....it's making my teeth hurt just thinking about it! (Like nails on a chalkboard!)

JMadd said...

About Leroy Jenkins - we saw that videoa a few months ago and I thought is was funny, but Rob didn't think it was funny.

New England is not a state, it's a region of the country. The Northeast, to be exact. He actually served in the New Hampshire Manchester mission, but it covered all of New England and went up into Canada at the time he served. I asked him if he was in Windham, Cheryl, and he said that he wasn't.

And the milk thing... he'd drink it straight from the cow if we had one out back. I actually like drinking milk from metal cups, too. It makes it taste a little better to me, and for those of you who know me, I don't really view milk as a beverage, so anything that makes it taste better is good.

Karen Decker said...

Okay- I have finished reading several of your recent blogs I had to catch up on... (too busy to even read blogs, how lame is that?) ...and I am still laughing at what you wrote about Robert. He is a silly guy, and you know how to accuratly point it out. P.S. Way to go at being awarded the lemonade stand award! You deserve it!