Yesterday as I was bringing my groceries from the car to the house when this little, fluffy white dog ran up to me and started barking like crazy. He looked like the dog in the picture, except he was dirty. He was a dirty dog! Anyway, I thought he was going to attack me so I kind of kicked him. Not hard, but enough to get him away from me. I kept walking to my condo, and thought I should look around for his owner to tell him/her to get the dog and I suddenly had this memory of this same dog almost attacking me and Rob on our wedding day.Rob came to the condo to pick me up and take me to the temple, and as we were walking to the car this same little dog and a friend started chasing after us, barking and biting our heels. I was carrying my wedding dress, purse, shoes and another bag of stuff and Rob was carrying his tuxedo and another bag... our hands were full, to say the least. I'm trying not to trip over this dog or impale him with my high-heel, when I hear this lady screaming at us, "get my dogs, please, somebody, please get my dogs!" I start looking around because, surely, she couldn't have been talking to us - we had our hands full. I do a full look-around and all I see is Rob and this lady. She's standing on the sidewalk looking like her life depends on us picking up her vicious dogs and bringing them to her. As far as I could tell, she wasn't disabled. Her feet and hands were not tied. She was just lazy and wanted someone to get her dogs for her. And then she started getting frantic and crying. Rob and I did what anyone else would do in this situation - we got in the car and drove off.
You're probably wondering what the point of this story is. Really, there is no point except that sometimes wierd stuff happens and it makes you step back and think, "that was wierd."


3 comments:
Oh, Jen, this is why I love you! You're so funny!
:) you've always had the funniest things to say and talk about!
That's hilarious! :D
Post a Comment