Friday, May 30, 2008

Blog Stalking

I recently found out that someone I marginally know has been blog stalking me for the last few months. I felt a little weird about it, being that I don't know this person all that well. And then I thought, "who am I kidding? I do the same thing." In fact, I blog stalk someone who I've never met but just heard of and I am tempted to leave commentary on their blog every stinkin' time I read it. Why? Because I feel like they need my advice on how to live their life. I don't find this person particularly interesting or anything, but they seem like they have some weird things happen to them because of the choices they make. I think I'm turning into Dr. Phil. He just showed up in Britney's hospital room and said "I'm gonna whip you into shape if it's the last thing I do," and I want to do the same thing with this individual that I blog stalk. Unfortunately, their blog doesn't accept anonymous comments.

I'm just going to have to create a new blogger identity so I can leave semi-anonymous comments on blogs that I stalk.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

You are too funny Jen!

Chit Chatt said...

Who has been blog stalking you?

JMadd said...

I'm not saying who it is.