Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh, thank heaven...


For M.A.C.s Studio Fix powder/foundation, color NC30! I woke up with a terrifically huge zit on my face this morning and then burned my neck with my metal round brush while blow drying my hair. Normally, I can handle things like this... when they don't happen on the same day, which happens to be the day that my friend is getting married! I'm the maid of honor and I know I'll be in lots of pictures, so it's a little tragic. I have a mountain on my face and a burn on my neck that looks suspiciously like a hickey, what is a girl to do?


M.A.C. Studio Fix to the rescue! This powder/foundation has such awesome coverage that it covered the redness from both the zit and the burn. Hallelujah!!! Now I won't look like The Wreck of the Hesperus for my friend's big day; however, my hair could be another thing ;)


I highly reccomend any M.A.C. product, especially the Studio Fix. It's kind of pricey, but it lasts a long time and it is really good quality. And if you save 5 of the empty compacts, you can get a free lipstick. Isn't that nice?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, wear the hickey loud and proud! ;) The rain however, is going to be something else to deal with on her wedding day!

Katie said...

Remember that really BIG zit I had on my face when Tim Mendenhall asked me out? We must have gone through every remedy in the book trying to get rid of that one!

Chit Chatt said...

I'm just glad you know about the Wreck of the Hesperus!

hollylynn said...

seriously, that stuff covers everything. i could tell you stories.