Thursday, May 22, 2008
Right place, right time
For the first (and probably the only) time in my life, I caught the bouquet in the bouquet toss at my friend Emily's wedding. Some may say I threw punches and elbows to get it, but I really think it was just because I was taller than all of the other girls there. Actually, that's not true. Jenny is the same height as I am. I think it just came right to me. My rommate says it was my density (destiny to all of you non-BTTF watchers). Anyway, I was really excited so I let out a huge scream when I caught it. And now I have it as a souvenir of my once-in-a-lifetime good luck. I like to say that I catch everything but money, men, and bouquets and now I can scratch two of those off the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
:), it is a good omen
As I said, good for you! I have never caught one myself and the last wedding I went to I didn't even get up to try to catch it much to my married friends schagrin (how do you spell that?) because I was the only non-married woman over the age of 12 in the room! LOL.
Post a Comment