What did you use it on that it did not work? I've used one lots of times and it has worked like magic. I think it smells bad yes, but I guess I haven't smelled my belly button in a while! :)
oh my gosh! I love this pen and was actually going to blog about it recently. It totally has saved my life and shirts! it only works on certain types of fabric, with certain types of spills.
what did you use it on? i hope your clothing didn't get ruined or anything....do tell more.
This is the most FANTASTIC post. EVER!!! Although one did save my wedding dress before my reception as well (some woman wearing bright red lipstick must have brushed her teeth against me)....it DID smell like belly button. And didn't you have one at Altiris that smelled perhaps a little worse? Like an A-Hole, I think....
5 comments:
Belly Button? I will Definitely not be buying that then!
What did you use it on that it did not work? I've used one lots of times and it has worked like magic. I think it smells bad yes, but I guess I haven't smelled my belly button in a while! :)
oh my gosh! I love this pen and was actually going to blog about it recently. It totally has saved my life and shirts! it only works on certain types of fabric, with certain types of spills.
what did you use it on? i hope your clothing didn't get ruined or anything....do tell more.
I love it too! It saved my wedding dress minutes before my reception!
This is the most FANTASTIC post. EVER!!! Although one did save my wedding dress before my reception as well (some woman wearing bright red lipstick must have brushed her teeth against me)....it DID smell like belly button. And didn't you have one at Altiris that smelled perhaps a little worse? Like an A-Hole, I think....
Post a Comment