Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ABCs of Jenny from the Block

A- Attached or Single? Attached

B- Best Friend? Mom and Robyn (Robert is ascending the ladder)

C- Cake or Pie? Chocolate cake

D- Day of Choice? Friday

E- Essential Item? Burt's Bees Lip Balm

F- Favorite Color? Pink

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears

H- Hometown? Los Angeles

I- Favorite Indulgence? Mani/pedis

J- January or July? January - I'd much rather be cold than hot. You can always put more clothes on, but only so many you can take off.

K- Kids? None right now.

L- Life isn't complete without? The gospel... and Barefoot Contessa

M- Marriage date? I don't know

N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters

O- Oranges or Apples? Apples

P- Phobias and Fears? Snakes and never getting married or having children

R- Reason to smile? Life - I am so blessed in so many ways!

S- Season of choice? Fall - not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

T- Tag three people? Awallz, Chit Chatt, Forever Laym

U- Unknown fact about me? My IQ is 113 - very average

V- Vegetable? Carrots

W- Worst Habit? Leaving my dirty clothes on the floor

X-ray or Ultrasound? X-rays are a lot less messy

Y- Your favorite food? Chocolate

Z- Zodiac Sign? Aquarius

3 comments:

McCarthas said...

Cute. :) How are things going for you.

Christine said...

Ha ha on the season. You're funny!

Unknown said...

Love this, I should do one on my blog too!