Did you read the Twilight series yet, i just finished those and I am so hooked on that series, waiting until August when the fourth book comes out. I started reading the host and I am in chapter five and it is starting to get interesting now. It is quite out there I will tell you, it is way different from the Twilight books. So just keep reading with me :) that should be some encouragement right :)We can see how it is together.
I have read the Twilight series and I loved it. I guess maybe I'm expecting The Host to be more of the same, although I know it is completely different.
Two people on the cruise said the same thing, but one of my neighbors loved it so much she read it twice in 36 hours and cried the whole way through...do you think it is hard because of the writing or just becuase of the alien thing?
7 comments:
Did you read the Twilight series yet, i just finished those and I am so hooked on that series, waiting until August when the fourth book comes out. I started reading the host and I am in chapter five and it is starting to get interesting now. It is quite out there I will tell you, it is way different from the Twilight books. So just keep reading with me :) that should be some encouragement right :)We can see how it is together.
I have read the Twilight series and I loved it. I guess maybe I'm expecting The Host to be more of the same, although I know it is completely different.
I'm having a hard time as well. I suppose I'll just keep reading until it gets good!
Jen
Yeah I am on about chapter 20 and it is starting to pick up, but it didnt grab me like the Twilight series. I have hope though.
Yes! Keep reading, it took me a bit as well. But overall it's a good book, just not Twilight! You look AMAZING by the way!
Never read any of them. But, about the eye, I think it is cool. I like seeing weird eyes for the most part. Just not gross eyes.
Two people on the cruise said the same thing, but one of my neighbors loved it so much she read it twice in 36 hours and cried the whole way through...do you think it is hard because of the writing or just becuase of the alien thing?
Post a Comment