Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What My Bed Says About Me

So here's what some dumb quiz says that my bed says about me. Can you tell it's a slow day in the blogging world for me? Since I have nothing else to blog about, I've added my comments in parenthesis. BTW - the bed to the right really is my bed. I have excellent taste, I know. Well, it's not actually my bed. Just the bedding is the same.

Outward appearances are a concern of yours, but not your primary concern. (True)

You try to take care of yourself and your home, but it's not an obsession. (True)

You are an organized and disciplined person. You do the right thing because you want to, not because people expect you to. (Sort of true. I like to cook well and throw awesome parties because people expect it.)

You are not very high maintenance in general, but you are high maintenance about a few things. (True)

In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge. (Not True. Sort of.)

You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities. (So not true. I am pragmatic.)

You are a total homebody. You are happiest when you're at home. (Sometimes)

To find out what your bed says about you, go to http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbedsayaboutyouquiz/.

3 comments:

McCarthas said...

that was fun to take the quiz, but you are right some of the things doesn't describe me either. but it was fun :0)

Unknown said...

WOw, that quiz really pegged you! Awesome. Did you have to load a pic of your own bedroom for it to anazlye you?

JMadd said...

No bedroom pic needed. I wish our bedroom looked like that!