Thursday, April 23, 2009

LOLCat

Rob has a cat. He had this cat before we got married, and when you marry someone, you inherit everything that's their's, including the cat. I remember when I found out that Rob had a cat I actually thought in my head that I couldn't date him because men that have cats are "crazy." And I still stick by my thinking that *most* single guys that have cats are crazy. Anyway, I'm off track. I wasn't jazzed about having a cat, but it just comes with the territory. Right? (As I'm writing this, Rob says, "I'm crazy. Crazy in love.")


Before we got married, I told Rob that I don't think the cat likes me. In fact, I told him I think she "hates" me. He told me that she's just a cat and that's why she looks at me funny. Well, I have been building my case against her for months and I think I finally have enough evidence to convict her of hating me. You be the judge!

Kaydee on the towels
Kaydee behind the blinds


Kaydee on my wool coat with a hanger on her neck. What?


Kaydee sitting on my wedding veil (that's why I didn't end up wearing one)

Kaydee on the dining room table staring at me while I'm surfing the net

Kaydee (black hair) on my comforter (white)

I like to call this Shakespeare Kaydee (we put this headband on her just to mess with her... and no, my washer isn't always in the living room)

Kaydee sitting on some khakis that are on the dining room table

Kaydee on the fridge (she was actually on top of the cupboards before this pic)

Kaydee trampling my clean, warm clothes in the dryer

Kaydee on the stove (by far, one of her most egregious offenses)

Kaydee doing something she's not supposed to be doing
So one day, Rob says to me "I'm beginning to think that she really doesn't like you." Yeah. Case closed. Or so I thought. I'm beginning to realize that she does these things because she *likes* me. Now that I'm around, she hardly gives Rob the time of day. Does that mean she's "my" cat?



8 comments:

barbaraence said...

I was just going to change my background to this one today!
At least you won't ever have rodent problems, right?

Jim and Becky said...

I find that the more a cat likes you the more "in your business" they are...They lay on your stuff and pester you all day. Looks like Kaydee likes you. XD

Christine said...

I agree. If she hated you, she'd ignore you. That's how cats are. She must LOVE you. :)

Casey&Mal said...

First, tell Rob I said he's "cheesy"
Second, The cat is a "creeper". That is what I call Casey when he randomly shows up on the other side of the computer monitor staring. Or when he sits on my khakis on the table. Nah, it's just when someone (or thing) creeps up on you.
Third, Ew.
Fourth, You're fated for an English Bulldog and cats live like 20 years, so you can't start liking it!!!!!

Cheryl said...

That is funny. Cats are something else. At least Kaydee isn't a mean cat. My grandma used to have a huge furry cat they call Maine Coon cats. His name was Smokey Joe and he was the meanest beast ever. The cat would hide around a corner and when you walked by, he'd hiss and then make an attack. He loved the ankles.I hated that cat, but he was Grandma's baby of course! We'd complain about how mean he was, but she didn't believe it.

kenzor said...

Cats love everyone. Dogs are the spiteful ones. Cats are always happy to lend some fur to pet.

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

I like the photo of her spying on you behind the blinds but my favorite is the one were she is making sure you know who is in charge while you are surfing the net.

Karen Decker said...

So cat! It is obvious that Kaydee likes you.