Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Summer Can Now Begin

Are you ready to partay? The biggest and bestest night of the year (in my world, at least) is upon us. Just to whet your appetite for this season of SYTYCD, here's my favorite dance from last season. I can't listen to this song without seeing this dance in my head. Love it!

10 comments:

Katie said...

I just may have to get addicted to this

Chit Chatt said...

Mark and I loved that dance! I had so many favorites from that season, and I can't wait to see more! Everyone should be addicted to SYTYCD!

Christine said...

That is some AMAZING choreography!! How do they come up with new stuff every week??

katieo said...

Oh my gosh. That has been my favorite SYTYCD dance of all time. Love it. (wasn't the girl LDS?)

JMadd said...

That girl is LDS as far as I know. She also was one of the pros on Dancing With The Stars this season, but I don't watch that show.

foreverlaym said...

All I can say about last night's premiere is that that chick choreographer needs to take a chill pill! I'd so much rather see Tabather and Napoleon or Mia Michaels.

JMadd said...

Mohawk Lady is kind of like the Rachel Ray of dancing. You know how every time Rachel Ray takes a bite of food, she's all "mmmm, yummmm, this is the best ever"? That's what this lady is like with dancing. Every dance was so good it gave her convulsions. I told Rob that maybe I just don;t know what to look for, because they were just kind of OK for me.

Cheryl said...

What I really want to see is you doing that dance Jen!;) Oh, if we were but still in college as roomies watching the show I can just picture what all of us would be doing! The best of the postum posse goes dancing!

Heidi said...

Oh man I love that one! Last night was so great except for mohawk lady going crazy. What's up with her?

Carina said...

I am SO EXCITED for tonight and for this entire season. Oh, Chelsea and Mark, that routine was so fantastic.