Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby

I have an announcement to make!


Rob and I are the proud new parents of two of the ugliest babies in the world! Meet:


Lucas Orson

and

Louis Oliver

Lucas inherited some awesome eyebrows, but that's about all I can say for him. I wonder where he got his baby stache and I'm worried he might be cross-eyed. Louis looks more like Rob, obviously, with the wider nose. Is he too young for me to worry about his tongue and ears sticking out? I know babies grow into their ears and all, but I'm a little concerned. Rob always said he wants one of our children to have an LOL name. He just got his wish. We have 2 LOL babies... in more than one way ;)

If you want to make your own Lucas or Louis, go to the Routan Babymaker 3000, where you can forecast the looks of your future offspring.

8 comments:

Chit Chatt said...

I about LOLed when I saw those pictures! I'm sorry, but I'm not sure Jane can marry either of your two boys. She had a chance with Louis, but he parts his hair on the wrong side.

barbaraence said...

What about your girls?
Anyway, that's hilarious!

Christine said...

Kinda creepy Jen. But I am totally going to try it. And how clever of you to make me LOL. ;)

foreverlaym said...

Don't worry -- I'm sure they have sweet spirits.

Unknown said...

That is just about the funniest thing I have ever seen! Your babies will be a lot cuter than that! :D

Casey&Mal said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHA!! I love it! Does it change your mind at all at what you're trying to conceive?

Cheryl said...

That is great! LOL!

Mrs. Martha said...

OK, so here's my story. Jeremy and I "made" some babies after we knew we were expecting, hoping for a little "twinspriration," something to look forward to instead of just two baby peas in my pod. After combining a few diff pics of us, we pulled up a few of the most crazy-not cute looking baby boys you've ever seen. I was honestly worried.

Out of curiosity, I combined two f the most beautiful people I could think of Catherine Zeta Jons and Gorge Clooney (or was it Brad Pitt?) to see the genetic hybrid that would confirm my fears that we were doomed.

Guess what? They pulled up the *exact* same baby as ours, and it was the ugly baby. I checked again, and surely enough, same results.

Take away: either Catherine is my body double (ha), or there are a finite number of babies. I'd love to think it is the former...