I had a phone conversation with a sister from our ward yesterday about bringing a receipt to her house for things I have purchased for an upcoming activity. She asked when I would be bringing it over, and my reply was "probably after work tomorrow." She then said, "what time, exactly, will you be dropping by?" Me: "Um, I don't know. After 5 some time." Sis. So-and-so: "Can you please give me an exact time to expect you?"So this is where my sarcasm kicked in. Me: "I'll be over at 5:13:29 p.m. on the spot." Bless her heart, she didn't catch on. Sis. So-and-so: "Well, please call before you come over so I know to expect you."
I don't really know what to say about this conversation, other than that I'm not going to call before I come and I'm probably not going to be there at 5:13:29 p.m. on the spot. What's with the micro-managing?


5 comments:
Wow that is way too funny. :)
But you and I had an appointment for 5:15. This really messes with MY day. Thanks Jenn. jk
Aspergers???
I like the Aspergers theory.
She sounds a little nutty. I'd mail her the receipts... What if her "crazy" is contagious? Steer clear!
Post a Comment