What is your husband's name? Robert
How long have you been married? 2 months on Wednesday
How long did you date? Exactly 3 months before we were engaged
How old is he? 38
Who eats more sweets? Robert. He always has to drink lemon-water (he calls it lemonade, but it's really just a glass of water with a whole lemon squeezed in it) to counter-balance all of the crap he has eaten during the day.
Who said "I love you" first? Robert. He said it on our 4th date.
Who is taller? Robert - by about 6 inches
Who is a better singer? I'm going to say that I am, but he does sing really well.
Who is smarter? When it comes to words, I am smarter. When it comes to numbers, he is.
Who does the laundry? Me, because it wouldn't get done very often if he did it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on if you're looking at the bed or if you're in it. If you're looking at it, then I sleep on the right.
Does he snore? Yes, but only right when he falls asleep and if he's on his back. I just poke him and tell him he's snoring and he stops. (Funny story that's not about snoring. Right after we were married, I wake up to Robert trying to roll me over in bed. I was a little wierded out by it, so I sat up and said, "what are you doing?" He says, "I can't find my glasses. Move over, I think you're laying on them." I said, "did you check the nightstand?" At this point I'm thinking maybe he's serious, and then I realize that he's totally not awake, so I said, "you didn't lose your glasses, go back to sleep." He looked right at me and said, in a huff, "This is not a dream!" Then he rolled over and went back to sleep. When I asked him about it in the morning, he didn't remember a single bit of it.)
What does he do in his spare time? Plays World of Warcraft and other games.
Who mows the lawn? A very thorough latino man. We live in a condo.
What is his favorite candy? Peanut M&Ms
Who cooks dinner? We both do, but I probably cook more.
Who drives? Mostly me because he hates to drive.
Who says they are wrong? Both of us.
Who kissed who first? Well, that's a difficult one. It was on our third date, and I thought to myself, "if he doesn't kiss me tonight, I'm never going out with him again." It started getting later into the date and it didn't look like he was going to kiss me, but I wanted to go out with him again, so I said "are you gonna kiss me or not?" We kissed, and it was awkward. If I could do it over again, I wouldn't have been that blunt.
Who asked who out first? We were set up on a blind date, but Robert called me after my friend gave him my number and asked me out.
Who wears the pants? It's 2008 - we both wear pants. But seriously, we're both pretty stubborn, so we both take charge sometimes. If you've ever seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," you know it's more about the head and the neck, than pants. "The man may be the head of the family, but the woman is the neck and the neck tells the head where to go."
Does he say he loves you every day? Several times a day. I'm still working on getting him to call me "Your Royal Hotness" along with it.
I tag Jayna, Christine, Cheryl, and Mallory.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh the funny things that happen when you share a bed with someone. Jason talks all the time. I wonder if there are many women who talk in their sleep. Anyway, Robert sounds like a great guy. Maybe I can meet him some time.
Scott Stoddard's roommate was named REX! And for another random comment: We should find out if we're having a girl or a boy on your birthday!
How fun! Great to hear more about Robert.
I had forgetten about the glasses story. Thanks for reminding me, Its funny to hear it again.
I would like to say something in my defense, I lived by myself for many years and have done my own laundry for longer. Jen is so efficent at getting the laundry done that I don't have a chance to even think about it. Thank you Jen for doing such a great job.
Post a Comment