Thursday, November 13, 2008

Your Husband Needs New Pants

This ad popped up on my Facebook today. "Your husband needs new pants. He probably suffers from the 'diapers under khaki' look." Um, so he doesn't look like he's wearing diapers under his khakis, but he could use some new pants that are about 2 sizes smaller. So, of course I think, "yes, my husband does need new pants." I click on the link, and up pops this page.
Here are some of my favorites. But seriously, my husband would not be caught dead in orange pants with Pucci print facing on the inside. And I wouldn't be caught dead with him if he were wearing them. I guess these pants have their place in the world of male modeling, or on one of the Reeb brothers, but not on my husband. Don't get me wrong, he's hot, but he's no Derek Zoolander. He works the Dockers just fine, but I don't think he's ready for Bonobos. And our bank account isn't ready for them at $110 a pair because that's what I pay for my pants ;)

If you have Facebook, do a search for Bonobos and look at the Bonobos group. All of the guys in it are named Armando, Jesus, Enrique, Amador, Michel, and Ricky Martin. I'm glad I saw this ad today because I needed a good laugh.

1 comment:

Karen Decker said...

Jenn- Where do you find all this stuff? BTW I removed the shorty-shorts pic from my blog. I was getting too much feedback/flack. Thanks for keeping me in line. Karen