In honor of my 100th post, I'm doing a GIVEAWAY! I know it's the trendy thing to do, but that's not why I'm doing it. I have some extra wedding junk that I want to get rid of. So, here's the prize... A NEW CAR!!! Just kidding. I'm giving away a Pampered Chef Ice Cream Dipper. I hear that it's awesome, but we already have several ice cream scoopers in the kitchen drawer. So here's what you need to do: 1) leave a comment, 2) in the comment, tell me why you want/need this ice cream dipper, and 3) tell me a joke. I'm going to randomly choose the winner, but I just want to hear some good jokes. Good luck! You have until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 14, 2008 to enter.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Happy 100!
In honor of my 100th post, I'm doing a GIVEAWAY! I know it's the trendy thing to do, but that's not why I'm doing it. I have some extra wedding junk that I want to get rid of. So, here's the prize... A NEW CAR!!! Just kidding. I'm giving away a Pampered Chef Ice Cream Dipper. I hear that it's awesome, but we already have several ice cream scoopers in the kitchen drawer. So here's what you need to do: 1) leave a comment, 2) in the comment, tell me why you want/need this ice cream dipper, and 3) tell me a joke. I'm going to randomly choose the winner, but I just want to hear some good jokes. Good luck! You have until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 14, 2008 to enter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Nice picture. Anything from Pampered Chef is always nice to have. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7-8-9
Awesome.
Ours is broken.
A husband and wife entered the dentist's office. The husband said, "I want a tooth pulled. I don't want gas or Novocain because I'm in a terrible hurry. Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible. "You're a brave man", said the dentist. "Now, show me which tooth it is. "The husband turns to his wife and says, "Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear."
I don't know any jokes, and I don't need a scooper, but love the new blog-look, and happy 100th! :D Okay, maybe I will think of something and play along--give me a bit to get creative! :D
Haha..this is awesome. I agreed to go on a diet to support my mom and I'm starving. That's why I need it.
Two Peanuts were walking down the road. They came to a dark alley and only one made it out...what happened to the other one?
It got asalted!! haha..so funny.
Cool!
Maybe we'd eat out at Baskin Robbins less if we had our own fabulous scooper (probably not though).
What do you get when you mix and atheist, a dyslexic and an insomniac?
Someone who stays up all night wondering if there is a DOG.
(P.S. Just for kicks - my dental hubby's favorite joke)
What is a dentist's favorite time?
2:30
(*Say it aloud and you'll get it*).
I LOVE givaways....so here's why I NEED it....I don't have one. I have never had one. I didn't get one when I got married and I have bent many a spoon trying to dish out my ice cream. And can I play the pregnant card????
Well here's my joke:
Why does the chicken coop only have two doors?
If it had four, it would be a chicken sedan! HAHAHAHA!!!!!
I don't actually need an ice cream scooper but I do love winning things and I can't miss out on an opportunity to win.
A 55 year old woman went to the doctor for a mamagram. After the check up the doctor said "Maam, I just have to tell you, your breasts are those of a 20 year old". She was so happy she went home and started jumping on the bed. Her husband came in and asked her what she was doing. She told her husband what the doctor said and he replied "Yeah well what did he say about your 55 year old butt"? She said "Oh Hun, your name never came up".
Hi! My husband seriously just broke ours last night! Q. What do you call a person who doesn't cut corners? A. A well-rounded person! hahahaha
I'm not writing this for your ice cream maker, but just to tell you that I love your blog!!! Hopefully, we'll get together soon!
I had a dream that I won. I know silly huh, but seriously who won?
Post a Comment