Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Cut Above


I cut my hair. I've been wanting to do it for about a year, but never got up the nerve until now. I loved my long hair, but it is so thick and long, that it took me so long to dry and style, that usually I didn't dry it or style it. This style is very chic and much easier to dry.

8 comments:

McCarthas said...

That is very cute Jen, :) good on you.

Cheryl said...

Way cute, Jen!
I like the A-line cuts.

Christine said...

I have been thinking about the same cut only a little shorter. I just hate the time it takes to do my hair. It looks very elegant on you, Jen.

Heidi said...

Cute hair! It's always fun to make a change.

Karen Decker said...

Beautiful! It looks even better in person. Glad I saw you tonight before you headed to Cali for turkey. Karen

Casey&Mal said...

SO cute!!! And I think it's been a little longer than a year you've been wanting the A-Line! It looks fantastic on you!!! Good move.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT.

foreverlaym said...

Super cute, Jen. I was meaning to tell you when I saw you, but forgot. Surprise, surprise.