My husband doesn't like stuff about him out on the interwebz, so, shhhh, don't tell him I posted pictures. I purposely picked ones where you don't see his face all that well.
I saw the pictures on your facebook album, and they are gorgeous! What a beautiful day it was with such pretty flora, and you were such a beautiful bride!
You are such a BEAUTIFUL bride. I am sad that your dog is no longer with you. Will you be getting another one? I am sad I wont be seeing you for Thanksgiving but you will be in Utah for Christmas, right? I have to see your cute place.
6 comments:
I saw the pictures on your facebook album, and they are gorgeous! What a beautiful day it was with such pretty flora, and you were such a beautiful bride!
Gorgeous photos! I love the one with you and the flowers! Beautiful girl! You have a facebook album? I need to check it!
aahh.
Nice pictures! You both look great!
Oh wow they are really good pictures, it was so good to be there with you guys on your special day. :)
You are such a BEAUTIFUL bride. I am sad that your dog is no longer with you. Will you be getting another one? I am sad I wont be seeing you for Thanksgiving but you will be in Utah for Christmas, right? I have to see your cute place.
Post a Comment