Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged Again!

I totally forgot that I got tagged by my friend Melissa. Here's how it goes:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 2 true facts about yourself and 1 lie.
3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Have people guess which one out of the three is false.

I'm really bad at this.

1. I don't know how to swim.
2. I'd never used the Internet until I was a freshman at BYU.
3. I don't know how to make pie.

I Tag:
1. Heidi
2. Robert
3. Stormy
4. Christine

10 comments:

McCarthas said...

Okay I go with Number 2

Melissa said...

Hmmm... I don't know about your swimming skills, but you strike me as an excellent cook so I'm wagering you could whip up a pie.

I'm going with #2.

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

I am going to have to go with #2 also. I think that you can make a pie while swimming. I don't know what you would have needed the internet for before college anyway you could just get the pie recipe from a book.

Katie said...

number 1?

Heidi said...

I'm guessing the lie is about the pie

Cheryl said...

Is it number 1? I know I never used the internet until I was a freshman at BYU...and you're a really good cook, so I'm taking a wild guess!

Christine said...

I think the lie is #2. I bet you make yummy pie!

Karen Decker said...

I say the pie thing is a lie.

Karen Decker said...

Just a side note- How many people did NOT read #3 accurately? If it is believed that you can make pie then that would indicate #3 incorrect- not #2.

Jim and Becky said...

Number 3