Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Fashion Statement?
I don't normally do 2 posts in one day, but I couldn't resist talking about this one. I read an article on MSN today about the fashion statement being set by the FLDS women with their prairie dresses and Gibson Girl hair. I once heard that "modest is hottest," but I hardly think this applies. Maybe I should be glad that I didn't cut my hair into a rockin' bob - it might come in handy some day. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24245576/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That article kind of offends me, because I keep thinking people are not going to be able to help that think that regular Mormons are weird, or guilty be association to these FLDS people. Ewe, I hope they don't! But interesting that they kind of imply a jab at modesty in general being out of date because heaven forbid we should be found attractive in anyway. Modesty shouldn't be out of date, not that I am supporting the FLDS-dos.
Post a Comment