Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just one of so many reasons

Exhibit A of why I'm glad that the LDS Church (to which I belong) no longer practices polygamy. I can't handle the "do" or the uniform.

Last night on the news, the YFZ Ranchers and other supporters of polygamy kept using the phrase "this is a free country... we should be able to do what we want." I wonder how many of them actually want to be polygamists.

The whole "polygamy question" is one that I'm going to put on the shelf, along with "where do dinosaurs fit in" and "who shot JR?"

2 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

um...i love Dallas!

have you seen any of their statements on TV?

Unknown said...

Yeah, they all end up looking too-weirdly related too, and no dental work. I'm with you on that one, fashionably-no, and as well as morally no~. Sick about the whole Texas thing.